The Autumn Fair is back! Come and celebrate the change in seasons with us at this annual community event.
We’ve got some really cool jazzy music for you, as well as great food, local cider and beer, market stalls and a host of outdoor activities including: wool spinning, snail racing, apple pressing, campfire cooking, storytelling, nature crafts and outdoor games.
Cost: £3 adults / £1 children
- 11.30am: The Rising Sun Singers – community choir
- 12.30pm: Paper Moon – vintage inspired swing
- 1.45pm: Snazzback – afro-funk and psych-jazz
- 3pm: Clusterfunk – brass lead, soul and funk classics from a gang of great Bristol musicians
Activities on the day
- Campfire cooking with the APE Project
- Tombola with lots of great prizes!
- Apple juicing and sculpting in the barn with our outdoor play team
- Storycrafting from Wild of the Words
- Nature crafts from Kids Cre8
- Market stalls selling local products
- Wool spinning – get involved in this ancient craft
- Guess the weight of the giant marrow and win a great prize!
- Snail racing – yes for real!!
Food & drink