Wild Outdoors Day
Wild Outdoors Day is back! Our much-loved family event will be back this year on Saturday May 21st, 11am – 4pm. Kids’ activities, family games, craft stalls, live music and more.
Join us for…
Craft market with art, cards, prints, macrame, embroidery, handmade jewellery, vintage clothes, houseplants and more.
Food & drinks – BBQ serving delicious locally sourced, grass-fed organic burgers from Meatbox or Fry’s vegan burgers and fully stocked bar with local beers, wine, spirits and soft drinks plus ice-creams and snacks from the café.
Family fun & activities:
- Potion making
- snail racing
- pond dipping
- slippery pole balancing game
- didgeridoo and hand drum workshops
- Floriography by Vera for floral based arts and crafts
- Nature sketching and poetry workshops with VerseCycle
- Nature activities with BS3 Wildlife group
- Street games with Playing Out