We run 6-week woodwork courses for people in middle life who identify as having mental health challenges. Ideal for anyone wanting to learn basic woodwork skills in a supportive and nurturing environment.
The Woodshed Project offers people the opportunity to come together and learn woodwork skills in our wonderful workshop. Fun and relaxed, participants will focus on creating products that can then be sold at the farm to generate income for the project.
Learn how to:
- saw straight and square
- accurately mark out and cut a joint
- use a range of hand tools such as chisels and planes effectively
- fit and finish a woodwork project
- each course consists of 6 sessions.
- sessions take place on Wednesdays
- suitable for those with no previous woodwork experience or those wanting to improve their skills
For more information about The Woodshed, including 2020 course dates, please contact Sam on 0117 947 1194 or email email@example.com
With support from the
Bupa UK Foundation
Download registration form (Word)
Download flyer (pdf)