We work with the following aims, values and vision:
City Farm vision
‘A place where people grow’
Children and Family Services statement
We value each child as being unique and we place children at the centre of everything that we do.
Children and Family Services aims
- To provide a safe, secure and happy environment where every child has the opportunity to thrive.
- To develop an inclusive environment in which every child and adult feels valued and respected.
- To acknowledge that the parent/carer is a child’s first educator and from this to work in partnership with the family to support and continue to develop the child.
- To create a stimulating environment which follows children’s interests allowing each child the opportunity to develop into an independent and confident learner.
- To embrace and celebrate our special surroundings using the opportunity it provides for a rich and stimulating learning resource.
- To work in partnership with professionals and community providers and services to enhance the benefits to the children.