COVID-19 Update 5th January 2021
Due to lockdown, the city farm is now closed to general visitors.
We have taken the decision to close our farmyard and gardens to the general public. This action will enable us to run services and outdoor sessions for our supported groups and families. Thank you for your understanding, we will miss you all and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Please see a full list of service information below:
- Café: Open for takeaway including coffee, cakes and sausage rolls.
- Farm shop: The shop will remain open to the public and stocks a wide range of local foods and goodies, including our own farm eggs, veg and meat. A click and collect service is also available.
- Farmyard: Closed to the public
- Play areas: The main play area will stay open and can be used for exercise if needed. The play area must not be used as a meeting or picnic area during lockdown.
- Nursery and Farm Adventurers: Both services will continue to run throughout the lockdown period.
- Sports Pitch: Closed
- Party Hire: Closed
- Room and Venue Hire: You may be able to hire one of our spaces if your activity fits with government criteria.
- Mini Potters: Closed
- Homegrown Gift Shop: Closed
- Events: All events will be postponed to a later date.
- Volunteer Groups: All supported groups will continue to run, completely out of doors.
You can still access the farm through the front gate and back gates if you are using the nursery, farm shop or take-away café.
Please check our social media channels for updates during this time.
The City Farm couldn’t be here without your help and support. Please consider becoming one of our regular donors as even a small donation will make a big difference to the farm and its future.