Job reference: 202204CFS04
Role: part-time position to work in our Farm Adventurers service
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 1pm (22.5 hours per week), all year round
Salary: £11,793.60 per annum (£10.08 per hour)
Qualifications / experience for this post
- level 3 Early Years qualification in Childcare
- minimum 1 year’s paid experience in Early Years
- an enjoyment of working outdoors
- experience of working with the EYFS framework
- experience of working as a team
- First Aid certificate
- Forest School certificate
- experience of working with Tapestry (e-learning diary)
- Food Hygiene certificate
Come and join our friendly and dedicated team of child-care professionals in our unique setting on one of the UK’s leading and exciting city farms where you have full access to all the resources it has to offer.
You will need to be enthusiastic, passionate and committed to supporting all the children to achieve and develop in this exclusive environment.
We want you to join us in creating a great indoor and outdoor learning environment for the children and build trusting relationships with their parents.
Your day will include access to a range of experiences including outdoor play spaces, training opportunities and the farm facilities allowing each day to be different and exciting! We’ll help you to further develop your knowledge of child development and the Early Years Foundation Stage with training and support.
We can offer you:
- 25 days annual leave per year plus Bank Holidays.
- Christmas closure (the setting closes between Christmas and New Year).
- Employee programme which covers good practice elements such as workplace wellbeing, workplace culture & representation, to pay and benefits – not forgetting 10% staff discount in our award-winning café!
- Opportunity to learn and gain knowledge in areas across the farm such as our social impact, sustainability and environmental matters to therapeutic learning.
How to apply
Please state the job reference number with all applications or enquiries.
Download the job description and application form below:
JOB DESCRIPTION (PDF)
APPLICATION FORM (Word)
Then send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we are unable to accept CVs.
Closing date: We will review each application as it arrives. Please note if your application is shortlisted you will be invited to attend a play session and an interview.
Start date: Monday 22nd August 2022
For further information or an informal discussion about this post, please phone Vadna Chauhan or Laura Carey on 0117 963 3299 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Windmill Hill City Farm is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare all vulnerable groups and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce.
All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment.