Job reference: 202206C04
Location: Windmill Hill City Farm
Hours: 32 hours per week over 4 days, including weekends
Days: to be agreed
Salary:£11.60 p/h (£22,620 pa pro rata)
About the role
An exciting new vacancy has arisen for a Farm Shop and Front-of-House Manager at our award-winning café and shop. We are looking for a friendly, outgoing and energetic individual with exceptional customer service and people management skills to head up our brilliant Front of House team. The role also involves managing and developing our Farm Shop and online store.
- Min of 3 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Experience of food retail, EPOS systems, stock management & ecommerce
- A strong working knowledge of food safety management
- An approachable, flexible and cheerful manner
- Proven high standards of customer service
- Experience of EPOS, stock management & ecommerce
- An interest in sustainably produced food
- Experience managing a team including sessional staff & volunteers
- Demonstrable commitment to equal opportunities
- Positive about working with volunteers with support needs
How to apply
Please state the job reference number with all applications or enquiries.
Download the job description and application form below:
JOB DESCRIPTION (PDF)
APPLICATION FORM (Word)
Then send your completed application to email@example.com.
Please note we are unable to accept CVs.
Closing date: Wednesday 13th July 2022 at 9am
Interview date: w/c 18th July 2022 – day/time tbc
Preferred start date: as soon as possible
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and therefore candidates may be contacted ahead of the ad closing. Candidates successful at interview will be asked to return for a trial shift.
For further information about this position, please contact Anna Ralph on 0117 963 3252.
We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and encourage applications from qualified candidates from a wide range of backgrounds.