Job reference: 202208CFS09
Role: 2 year fixed term contract to work with children aged 2 – 3 ½ years in our day care nursery
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week all year round. You will work different shifts each day ranging from 7.45am – 6.00pm (7.5 hours per day)
Salary: During the first year you will be paid £6.00 – £8.00 per hour dependent on your age. In year two it will rise to the statutory minimum wage for apprentices depending on the age of the candidate.
Learning Outcomes for the successful candidate
- You will gain valuable experience of working with children under the age of five years.
- You will work with an experienced team of Early Years Educators.
- You will be enhancing your knowledge by working, learning and training at the same time.
- By the end of your contract, you will have gained an Early Years qualification.
Qualifications and experience required to apply for this post
- English and maths GCSE at grade C or above
- NVQ level 2 in childcare / health & social care
- some knowledge and work-based experience of the Early Years / children aged under 5 years
About the role
Please download the job description / person specification below for more information:
JOB DESCRIPTION (PDF)
How to apply
To apply please go to the apprenticeship website using the link below:
Closing date: We will review each application as it arrives. If your application is shortlisted, you will be invited to attend a play session and an interview.
Start date: as soon as possible
We are continuously striving to be an employer of choice and believe our work and ethos will be stronger with greater diversity and welcome applications from those who bring difference.
Windmill Hill City Farm is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare all vulnerable groups and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce.
All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment.