windmill hill city farm
Please note that (*) are required
I want the charity to treat (please tick one)
All donations I make from the date of this declaration until I notify you otherwise as Gift aid donations.
All donations I have made since 6 April 2000, and all donations I make from the date of this declaration until I notify you otherwise as Gift aid donations.
Please enter this code
1. You can cancel this declaration at any time by notifying the charity.
2. You must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the tax year (currently 28p for each £1 you give).
3. If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to the tax that the charity reclaims, you can cancel your declaration (see note 1).
4. If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return.
5. If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, ask the charity. Or ask your local tax office for leaflet IR 113 Gift Aid.
6. Please notify the charity if you change your name or address.
Farm & Gardens
Children & Family
Health & Social Care
Facilities for Hire
© Windmill Hill City Farm. Registered Charity 277287