Course Database Administrator
The Farm runs many courses, some in partnership WEA. Once the bookings are taken the task of recording them in the database begins.
- To maintain accurate records of course participants.
- Updating course details on the ‘Blackbird’ database (Access based)
- Liaising (by telephone, email or face-to-face) with course participants to confirm bookings and course details.
- Collating numbers of bookings on specific courses.
- Gathering course information and registration details from tutors.
Time commitment required
- Sound knowledge of computerised databases and how to keep records on them up to date.
- Well organised person with good level of attention to detail.
- Friendly and approachable manner and good with people.
It is estimated that this post will require up to 2 hours per week with occasional peaks in workload (estimated at up to 6 hrs per week). Specifically it will be busy for the 2 weeks prior to the WEA course terms starting (September & January) and in ‘week 3’ of the course term when tutor records are updated. The work must be carried out on site.