Graphic Designer – Small Scale
The Farm has a constant need for day-to-day signs and printed information that is inexpensive to produce but that still conforms to the Farm brand.
- To design temporary and small-scale signage and information.
- Design of a range of re-usable signs (eg ‘out of order’) in keeping with the Farm brand
- Layout of short-term or temporary information leaflets.
Time commitment required
- Good knowledge of and access to professional design software.
- Ability to design low-cost, but effective materials.
- Sound common sense approach and initiative.
- Ability to proof read copy would also be helpful.
It is estimated that this post will require up to 2 hours per week. The work is likely to be carried out off site as the Farm has limited access to design software.