The Farm has many photographs stored electronically of activities over the past years. We need to organise them (tag them for searching, ascertain rights and restrictions) to make them useful for publicity and history purposes.
- To organise electronic photograph files into those which are most useful for publicity material.
- Sort through a large number of photographic files to identify those which are good publicity images.
- Ensure that the correct permissions are in place for use of the images.
- Develop and implement a filing system that tags images for easy retrieval.
Time commitment required
- Someone with a good eye for strong images.
- Capable of designing and implementing a photographic archive.
- Computer literate.
- Some knowledge of developing publicity materials would be an advantage.
It is estimated that this post will require up to 4 hours per week over quite a few weeks. The work must be carried out on site.