The Farm runs half a dozen major events each year that require distribution of publicity. This is most effective when a large number of people deliver to a small number of houses.
- To distribute flyers to local houses.
- Help to organise a team of volunteers to distribute promotional materials about Farm events and activities to local houses.
- To pound the pavement pushing flyers through doors when required.
Time commitment required
- A good people person who can encourage others to help distribute materials.
- Able to organise small groups, including some element of social reward (eg trip to the pub afterwards) for volunteers
- Local knowledge of the streets around the Farm.
It is estimated that this post will require up to 6 hours for each set of promotional materials distributed. This requirement occurs around 6 times each year, usually prior to events. The majority of the work will be carried out off site.