The Farm has over 300 active Members and Friends whose details are recorded in an electronic database that needs constant maintenance. Some people pay their fees by standing order - these need to be checked to ensure that paid-up members are properly registered.
- To maintain and update the records of the Farm's members on the CiviCRM database.
- Entering and editing contact details and membership expiry dates for Voting Members and Farm Friends.
- Running reports from the data held about members.
- Checking payments have been received for members, including those on standing orders.
Time commitment required
- Sound knowledge of computerised databases and how to keep records on them up to date.
- Well organised person with good level of attention to detail.
- Experience using the CiviCRM database helpful.
It is estimated that this post will require around 3 hours per week to stay on top of current memberships. The work is best carried out on site as access to paper-based files and forms will be required.